Hello there. I 'earned' hip injury at my last basketball game few days ago. I fell after a rebound because I clashed with another player in the air. Doctor said it is not serious injury, but I still feel pain. Is there some way I can cure this hip injury? Can I do something at home?

Treatment for a hip injury depends on the location, type, and severity of the injury as well as your age, general health, and activities (such as work, sports, hobbies). Treatment may include first aid measures and some things you can do at home. So, you need to get rest at the first place. Than try to reduce your pain with ice. Also, pillows between your knees will help you to fell better.

Hallo,
Hip in juries are very problematic if you ask me. The hips injuries more often happen to elderly people, but when hip injury is caused by a trauma in younger age this might get problematic later in life. However if your doctor told you that this is not a serious injury than you are very lucky. I know that people often have many problems after the hip injuries with walking and running. Have you used any pain killers for the pain? Did he suggest any physical therapy for the injury? I think that you just need to rest for week or two and that you will get better.

All the best to you,
Karen