Hey there,

I have to be honest with you. My husband paid this Formostar session last week. He got a promotion on his job, and he decided to treat me :)

Well, I think that I was so boring with it, so boring with constant wish to try this out and he just went there and paid two sessions for me.

I am really curious, do you know how much this session last, how long? I am really excited because I got the chance to try it, even if I do know that effect can be temporary :) So, I have decided to do this two sessions before my vacation :)

How long does this session last?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

There is no too many complications and philosophy about this session. I have to say that this one is a great gift and your husband is very watchful :) Also, I have to say that I am really glad that you are conscious of the effect that this might be temporary. It is very, very good choice that you are going to use it before you summer vacation, because I am sure that you will be really good looking in you swimsuit :)

Now, this session last little bit longer that typically sauna session. It runs about one hour. The Formostar machine needs about ten minutes to warm up. After that, the expert wraps your body, and you can expect, in this case, session to last about 50 minutes.

Enjoy! 

Hello there,

Thank you very much. That was the same thing what I was thinking as well. I was in saunas like a million of times, and I know for how long the one treatment last. I was thinking exactly the same thing, but I was not that sure how long this thing needs to get warm up. It seems to me, not that long :D

Yes, I will do that a few days before my vacation, because I will have more effect than, and I know that this effect might be temporary.

I will try to follow some diet program and I think that everything will be just fine :)

Bye!