Hello everyone,

My aunt wants to try out this Formostar infrared body wrap program. I have to say that it is my fault, because I was talking so much about it, I was talking about all those things that I found in here, on this site. Now, she is very interested in it and she has money to pay as many treatments as she wants to pay. But, there is one problem. Actually, I don’t know if that is a problem or good thing. She is going to spa. So, I was wondering, did you ever go to spa and used Formostar infrared body wrap? 

Hello there,

Don’t worry. The spa and formstar infrared body wrap actually can’t harm you. No way. We all know all those healthy benefits of spas and I don’t see why going into it and using this treatment can’t harm your health. That is the main reason.

Now, maybe there are some things that you should avoid if you do those thing at the same time, but I am not so quite sure about it.

I want to say that you should ask someone with more experience, but I believe that you don’t have to be worried about her.

Bye! 

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick replay. I have to say that I was struggling so hard last night to find something about it on the internet, but nothing.

I don’t know why I was so concerned about this, but I never believed in those things such as Formostar infrared body wrap. Of course, I would try it, but my friend told me that this one is not so effective.

So, I am big fan of spa and spa treatments, just like my aunt, and I believe that they are healthy.

Now, I really do know that.

But, what do you think, why some people are saying that we should avoid those two things combined together ? 

Good day all,

Personally, I can’t really tell why. I know that, whenever I go into the spa, I see that they do offer some body wrap treatments. Now, it doesn’t have to be Formostar infrared, but I know that there are some just like those treatments.

So, don’t worry for your aunt, you can tell her that she doesn’t have any reason to be worried about it. It is safe and she can use those treatments at the same time.

I don’t know how effective will it be, but it is ok.

It is safe, and that is most important.

Regards!