Hi people,

How are you? Yesterday, I started going to the Formostar infrared body wrap sessions. I was reading some posts in here, and I have to say – Good bless you, they are really helpful! I will do this sessions three times a week, and I will see am I able to lose my belly fat, because they told me that I can expect this in one month :)

But, I have heard that Formostar can help me get rid of cellulite as well.

Is that true? That would be amazing if that is possible.

Anyway, I am so excited and I will inform you about my progress :)

Just tell me, please, can I get rid of cellulite as well as belly fat?

Tnx!

Good day darling,

First of all, I am so happy for you and I am happy because you are happy because of this treatment. Formostar infrared body wrap is pretty cool thing, but as I said a couple of times, the effect is usually temporary.

But, it works. It can help you get rid of your cellulite as well as belly fat. I would like to day that you need to follow some diet program and drink as much water as you can, because if you don’t do that, your cellulite and belly fat will be there again, very soon.

Good luck!

Hey there,

I have to say that I don’t like this, because it is a little bit affected for me :) I am not saying that I am not willing to try it or something like that, I want to have this as my gift, but somehow, I just don’t believe in things like this :) Yes, it can help you, but temporary. I have to say that I was so into this Formostar infrared body wrap, but yesterday I ran out on my old friend Ellisa, and she told me that she has tried this and she didn’t saw any effect. That is why I am skeptical – for reason :D