Good day everyone,

A few days ago, in some park while I was jogging, I accidently have heard some conversation between two girls. They were talking about Formostar infrared body wrap. One of them told her friend that her husband gave her a coupon with this treatment. She went there and she was happy with it. But, she is a little bit skeptical because she doesn’t know is it worth.

What can you tell me?

Can you really lose weight with Formostar infrared body wrap?

Any information is helpful. Share with me whatever you know, because I am willing to try it.

Thank you! 

Hi there,

I am willing to help you sharing my experience with you. A while ago I have tried Formostar infrared body wrap. I was using this method for three years (once a month) and I have to say that I was really surprised with that effect. I really have lost a lot of pounds, my skin was soft and beautiful and I am so happy with it. I don’t know about some other experiences, but I just love it. Of course, I needed to follow some diet program, and I still do it. But, I didn’t get my pounds back. It is cool.

Good luck anyway! 

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing this with me. I have to say that I have one friend that is totally thrilled with it and she told me to try this out. On the other side, I have one friend that is so disappointed in this weight loss thing. She told me that she spent a lot of her money without any effect. So, that is just one reason because I didn’t know what to think about it.

I will try to see if there is someone else who has some opinion about it.

Anyway, you are so kind for sharing this with me.

Thank you very much!