Hi everyone,

A few days ago, my sister came back from Ireland. She was at some beautiful happening, some amazing anniversary and she is totally full of beautiful thoughts. While she was there, she has hear some things about some diet programs and some new methods to lose weight. I am not really sure will I say this one at the right way, but she was talking about some Formostar infrared body warp.

What is this?

Anyone here have experience with it? Can you tell me more about this, what is it anyway?

Let me know.

Tnx a lot for any information. 

Hey girl,

I have to say that this is the first thing that I can discuss about – all day, all night and for reason. I have to say that I was really stupid because I was thinking that this method is the best thing that can help me lose my weight and get rid of my cellulite. I was totally wrong, because I can say with a good reason – this thing doesn’t work.

I spent a lot of money, I was at the treatments for so long time, and nothing. So, please, if you want to listen to me, don’t try it.

Find some better solution.

Bye! 

Hey there,

Can you tell me do you know any other experiences or you have just yours? Because, before I started this topic in here, I was reading a lot of different comments, but I really have to say that those comments were not that terrible. I was watching some videos on the youtube and I have to say that it was fine to watch. Now, I don’t know am I right.

So please, let me know do you know anyone with some positive experience or not. It would be nice to hear both sides, because in that case I will be able to decide :D

Tnx anyway! 

Hey there,

Let me join this discussion. It depends, that is all I can say. They have really good commercials, they give a lot of things into advertising, so I really believe that this method makes a sense. I have one friend, Darla, and she told me that this method – Formostar infrared body warp really works and that this one can detox your body completely.

I know that final step is to rinse and apply some lotion, and your skin is going to be really smooth and beautiful.

What do you think? Is it possible that she had some bad experience for some other reason?

Bye!