How many Cyclobenzaprine is to be considered an overdose? I think that I took lot more than I needed. I am taking so many different medicines this days and I think that I am losing control. Some pills are very similar and when I am taking medicines, I mix them up.

Diagnosis of overdose is based on symptoms more than on number of pills you took. If you think that you took too much of Cyclobenzaprine call your health provider and ask for opinion. Only the person who is prescribing your medication can know how much is too much for you. You didn't even write your prescribed dose. Sorry, I am not able to help you.

Hello there,

Well if you are feeling fine after drinking as you have said too much of Cyclobenzaprine than you probably haven’t took too much and you will be fine. Why are you taking so many medications? Were you diagnosed with some serious condition? If you have, I am so sorry but I sincerely hope that you haven’t.

If you can’t organize yourself during drinking too many medications you need system that will work. the best way is to find certain system that will be easy and that will help you not to forget how many pills of which medication did you took during the day. Ask your doctor for advice, I am sure that he knows the best way to deal with this.