Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, folks. My kid is obsessed with vitamins. He takes vitamin supplements all the time. I am afraid he could have hypervitaminosis. I am interested in whether it is possible that vitamin overdose can be cured. I will really appreciate your help with this. Thanks in advance for replying my post. Bye!

Loading...

Hi, there. Well, you should control your kid better. Some vitamin overdoses can have severe consequences. It is especially valid for fat-soluble. Vitamin overdose doesn't have some specific cure. The consequences can be treated. For instance, kidney stones from vitamin D toxicity are cured in surgical or radiological way. Skin disorders caused by vitamin A toxicity should be treated by dermatologist. If you notice some symptoms at your kid, go to a doctor. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck!
Reply

Loading...

Hello khalil, 

I have to agree with welch the first thing you must find a way to take care of is the controlm of what your son is taking, no matter if it's teh supplements or the sweets. He has to learn that pills and medication can have most dangerous consequences and that they are not candy. Since you haven't said what kind of vitamin supplement he is taking, there really is no telling about the daamage it might or migght not do.

I sure hope it's at least some sort of multivitamin supplement for children that has lower dosages of vitamins, but either way, I think you will have to do more than just wait for the kid to stop taking them on his own.
Reply

Loading...