I have a question. I take norco for pain. Friday and Saturday I took my meds. Sunday & monday I skipped taking them bc i felt fine....on  monday my doc ordered a urine test to see if there were any opiates in my system...the reason why is because I took Norco on the 5th of Aug and on the 7th the urine test came out negative for opiates..even though I had just taken them on the 5th skipped the 6th though...can anyone help me with this bizarre situation? Why did it come back negative and will it come out negative this time too? Even though it's been two days since I have had any Norc

I'm sorry, maybe I don;t understand what you are asking, but you are wondering why do opiates tests come out negative, even though you take Norco? Test results depend on how long are you taking this medication and in which dosage. Your body plays a part in it;s elimination from your system, too, as well as some other medications that you might be taking.

I am also taking Norco 5-325 mg when is needed, but when you go to your Doctor for a test they should notify you at least one day earlier and tell you if you should take your medications or not included Norco. Every Doctor act and talks differently and many many times they do creating problems for us. Our medical system today is not working the proper way and we are all the way down globally. Our Doctors today they do not care for our medical needs they care how much they will get from you and from your Insurance and I do have all the prove to provide all the necessary Information what is going on with our Medical system. I do have medical records to show what I am telling you. It is sad for all of us what our Doctors do to help us medically. Good luck.