ok, ive decided i want to find out who is on this forum...

post in this thread while logged on, or if you just like the be a guest and regualarly view this forum.

in you post, write down these=
-name?
-age?
-gender?
-how often you are on this forum?
-and if you are feeling overly open to questions, what topics do you like to view?

you dont need to answer all the five questions, if you feel personal about your age, or if your embarrased by saying what topics you enjoy reading, or if you prefer not to post your name online.

cant wait to see how many people are realy on this forum, so get posting! :-D

ok heres me-
my name is jim, im 15, male.
im on this forum daily.
i enjoy browsing through teen and small talk topics.

Is this some kind of “That Dude amendment” census or what XD
Just because you decided to figure out who's on forum doesn’t at all mean that people are going to jump to fill in your “questionnaire”. Most people who come on SteadyHealth have real worries about their medical problems, you know – small talk is not on their minds that much most of the time. So, don’t be so surprised if they don’t even notice this topic exist.

I’m nicols, by the way :-) I hang around here a lot, helping people when I know how
Have you found some people you like here already? There sure are some really nice folks here

ive only been on this forum for 3? days, so probs no on that, but i like april o, and yourself so far. i just want to get to know the people on this forum. :-D

Celebrity
Taya,
female,
30,
several times a week,
fitness, healthy living, nutrition, recipes
... & nice to meet you :-)

nice to meet you too, taya. hope to see you round the forums!

anyone else?

Legend
Sure there are dozen other people in here but they are hiding from you :-P

-name: A nice old lady who offers you tea :-P
-age: 83 XD
-gender: female
-quite often
-geriatric depression issues XD

LOL

theres always atleast one id**t who gives a thread thumbs down... it seems more than often that thunmbs down is always first...