How many rodents invade your space?

I have 4.

It seems that the gopher that's taken residence here has recruited a ton of EXtra friends to join him in digging holes into my yard that keep me pretty pissed off. An exterminator is not going to get 3 of the 4.

GO Figure. :?

i have chipmunks.

lots of chipmunks.

i tried coyote urine and then i tried fox urine; i think they like it.

i tried trapping them to relocate them and i find they go into my trap, get the food, take it and sit on top of the trap eating it. how in my face is this?

mr. remulched the natural areas in the yard recently and i think the smell of this stuff has driven them away, or even killed them. it is treated with some chemical to keep insects out and i think the c**p is lethal. it's killing our bushes too.

:fubby:

i don't know nothin' 'bout no gohpers though. 8O

As of last night...one MORE...

Squirrels, Rabbits, and I've smelled a skunk a few times but haven't seen it yet. :umno:

Squirrels by the dozen. My wife insists on feeding them at the window bird feeder over the garage roof. She thinks they're "cute". Had a couple who found my garage a nice place to nest last winter so I bought a CO2  BB pistol to change their minds, it worked before the first cartridge was used up. I guess they're fast learners compared to the field mice. I live in a 233 year old house with a field stone foundation so the mice come and go with the seasons. My cat keeps them under control, he sits in front of the fridge at night and I find his dead toys in various places on the floor. We had a flying squirrel a couple years ago. He was in a closet up on the shelf. When I was getting close to him he leaped out past me onto the floor and under the cellar door like he knew the route. That's the only one in the 50 years I've been living here. Had mice in the attic a few years ago. I put a "live catch" mouse trap up there and they ate their way out of that. I sent the remains of the trap to the manufacturer and they sent me a metal one to replace it. When I found a half dozen of em in the trap, they were crowded in like guys at a Shania Twain concert and they were huge. Turned out to be Deer Mice. Chipmunks under the porch steps of course and the occasional skunk in the cellar. Woodchucks in the yard at times. Wild Turkeys in the yard every year but I guess they ain't rodents. Rabbits all summer.

Actual rodents or rat finks?

Mostly just squirrels. We had a mole last year though.

If it's small, a little make-up should take care of it.

Is a hamster a rodent??

I have no rodents.

I am just very clean.

You are scaring me, by the way.

Don't worry. This will pass.

I see in our area

Chipmunks
squirrells
rats and mice

for the rodents side of pestering

got neighbors for the other side of the evolutionary fence pestering us too :x

I just have a couple of squirrels that I feed with a rotating squirrel feeder. Pretty fun to watch them have to run up and down to get the corn off the cob.

We had a few squirrels come into our backyard a number of times and we have had some problems with gophers eating the spring bulbs.
The most bizarre were on 2 occasions, a rat somehow hitchhiked under our car after a trip to a restaurant (we knew it hitchhiked because when getting back to the car in the parking lot, we saw the rat going under the car but it seemed to have mysteriously disappeared) and made it into the garage. My mom was freaked out when she saw it running around...the rats were taken out my mouse traps...pretty gruesome results (neck broken with lots of blood) but unfortunately it had to be done...I'm not a big fan of rats anyways...Reminds me of the movie 'Mouse Hunt'...