What are the quickest and the best energy booster? I guess I am not eating properly, but that is because I work all the time and I am mostly jugged on junk food. I was hoping that someone can give me some fast solution fort energy booster, so any advice would be great. Thanks!

If you want a quick fix for flagging energy levels there's no better snack than a banana. Banana contains three natural sugars: sucrose, fructose and glucose, combined with fiber, it gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit, it can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions making it a must to add to your daily diet: anemia, blood pressure, constipation, depression….So you see a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. If you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals, also rich in potassium.

Finding a natural herbal euphoric enhancer hasn't been easy for me. I tried so many of them and they just didn't cut it - most of them as you would imagine, are not that effective. when I heard about MindGasm Shot I thought another ineffective product, but I was shocked - this euphoric enhancer really is great. Need to work on the taste a bit, but it mixes easily with water. Shipping was great - didn't have to wait to long once order was placed and it comes in a powder form with cool packaging.

I am a skeptic by nature and never expect these types of products to be very effective, but I have to say Trip2night is better than most of the euphoric enhancers that I've tried. It mixes easily and taste better than I thought. It really provided me with what I was looking for. I felt totally satisfied with this euphoric enhancer. I enjoy going to clubs and bars and staying out all night.

I'm not one for beating around the bush - this product was o'kay, better than most energy boosters. What I lilked about Crank Powder is the fact that it enabled me to stay up all night. I like to party at clubs and then go right to the beach for more partying and you can't do that without help. It comes in a package, powdered form and mixes well with juice or water, but I prefer juice.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

this i had some suggestion
why dont u try this product ,i had try it for my self .it much helpful

This product can revers the above problem
Tired and no energy
Pressure
Barren
Instability of periods
Women menopause symptoms
Lack of sexual desire
Increasing the number of sperm
Impotence
Climacteric synptoms of mens
Dysfunction problems
High blood pressure
Diabetis
Rheumatism
Bronchitis
Osteomalacia
Anemia
Constipation

above is some information might help u

:) MACA Increases Physical Resistance
Experiment Results:
Some mice were placed in a pool, and the time each mouse swam was controlled until their death. Reference group: Last an average of 700 seconds. MACA group: Last an average of 1300 seconds.
Source: Universidad Cayetano Heredia (Lima-Perú)

Physical Force Increase
Experiment Results:
Some rats were introduced in a pool with low temperature. Then, after taking them out, the oxygen consumption was registered until they recovered their normal temperature. Reference group: 98 (oxygen consumption ratio) MACA group: 86 (oxygen consumption ratio)

Physical Force Increase
Experiment Results: Stress ratio
Small amounts of electricity were discharged in the rats of both groups with an interval of 12 hours. 4 inspections were made, and the different parameters found were. Reference group: 28 - 37 - 37 - 32MACA group: 19 - 21 - 22 - 1924 hours later, the more notorious difference were registered between the two groups. The reference group had parameter 13 of stress, while the MACA group had 0 in the stress parameter.

Pro Aphrodisiac Property (Thesis: Sexual desire increase)
Experiment Results:Stress ratio
Male rats were sacrificed from both groups.Their testicles were taken and the number of spermatozoids were counted.An ovariotomy was made to female rats of both groups.. It was observed that the MACA group had more spermatozoids and these were more active.In the reference group of female rats, they found 19 gametocytes and 2 ovules. In the MACA group, 25 gametocytes and 6 ovules were found.
Source: Dr. Gloria Chacón 1961

Fertilization property
Experiment Results: Stress ratio
Two group of rats were picked, each one with 2 male rats and 8 female rats and a comparative study was made. Six months after it, the reference group had 37 new rats, while in the group fed with MACA, 47 rats were born.
Source: Dr. Gloria Chacón 1961

The experiments and analysis prove that MACA doesn't contain prohibited components, or other additional ingredients.
Toxicity Test: Maca is given to rats, the equivalent to 15g. for each kilogram of body weight during 72 hours. There's no case of death or poisoning registered. MACA has no toxic effect.

Half of the page for your advert. DON'T BE GREEDY!!!! People can find info they want eg.about maca. I'd like to hear about other products too. I'm so bored by rewinding your post . It's so long i can't wait when it's over. At least cut it down.