Alive Squirrels skunks rabbits Dead (or extremely sleepy) possums

only bunnies, living bunnies

Lots of squirrels. Live and well.

Went on a bike ride a few weeks ago and ran into just about every kind of dead animal you could imagine! There was even a dead deer in a ditch. Looked like it had been there awhile. Smelled like it too. :puke:

alive:
deer
rabbits
chipmunks
squirrels
dogs
woodchuck--once
geese
fuzzy caterpillars
cows
horses---love that route, 2 baby clydesdales--beautiful!!!!
moles
field mice
hawk
???????---don't know---but it resembled a dog
fish
snake

dead:
moles
birds
deer
raccoons
skunks
possums

I run alot of trails and country roads makes life interesting

Depending on the route... Alive: coons possums skunks (almost stepped on a young one this year) rabbits deer dogs cats drunks Dead: see above except for the drunks (at least not yet)

Alive Big ass Rats Pit Bulls pigeons mice Sandy Cheeks Black Squirrels Little Rat Dogs Cats occasional raccoon Homeless Guys Bag Ladies crack heads (depends on the route) Dead Big ass Rats mice Squirrels Cats *edited to add human critters

Well i have not seen anything dead yet-
unless you count the people who walk
like the dead and wont move out
of my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa

Seen a few garter snakes, rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, racoon's. All alive and dead.

If I ever see one of these I'll soil myself.

the only "vermin" i've encountered drove a Crown Victoria and pulled up right next to me, after having passed me twice. then he gestured - with one hand - kinda up and down. i dunno. he sucked. he was a vermin of the worst kind - a right and left brained kind - smoked ciggies too. :puke:

i don't worry about the furry four-legged kind. altho today i saw a lovely black cat playing on the side of a hill, chasing leaves. so cute.

You should be so lucky...

Dearest akern, make fun of the guys on the left and right all you want but don't mess with the Man jr! On my longruns I have to run past this rotten possum everytime! it always breaks me out of my zone cuz the smell/visual is just sickening... And yes, this is the fabulous prize for the shoe contest winna! joel

No such thing as a cute cat. The cat that resided in my house for almost 18 years, aka the wifes cat, finally went to that big litter box in the sky a couple of weeks ago. While feigning sympathy, secretly I rejoiced. Cats, the ultimate vermin.

sorry about your kitty rob. now be a big guy and admit that you miss it. that's OK, i'll just "know" that you do........

Alive and dead:
Turtles
Toads
lizards
the occasional frog
Armadillos (mostly dead)
Roaches (mostly alive and about as big as my foot that run as fast as I do. I mean, I know I'm slow but come on....)
Squirrels
escaped neighborhood pets