I'd have to go with our Van. (It stays in the garage, which is connected to the house.)

nothing...either given to us or we bought it new.

let me just call my wife and ask her what she bought this morning......

mrs keltic is a goodwill/yard sale shopping queen! it's one of the things that drives me crazy because a lot of c**p gets hauled into the house. but she very often finds something we need and gets it at a great price. I usually keep my mouth shut for that very reason. guess i take the good with the bad.

My son's truck/SUV? He bought it, does that count?

Our dogs are both used dogs. (Owned by someone else before being dumped at the pound)

They rock!

Most recent would be my 2005 CVPI, got that in April. Before that was my beautiful black cat. My wife got him for my birthday two years ago after my previous used cat died. All our cats are second hand from the SPCA. Our adorable little Norwegian Forest Cat had four previous homes that we know of. She likes to pee on the bed so we figure that's why she had so many homes. They all became "allergic" to her. I cured that by putting one of those cheap plastic tarps on the bed. She will sleep on it but she won't pee on it. We've had her for about 3 years now and finally she will let us pet her. I think she must have been used as a breeder for the first 7 years of her life because she is beautiful but got no socialization. We also have a 20 year old "Weegie" male who chose us at the SPCA 13 years ago.

Probably some of Mikey's outfits. We check out goodwill once and awhile and have found several gap kid outfits for him.

He was only 6 weeks old.

Running togs for the hubby.
Brother bought a dresser at the garage sale across the street last weekend.