So apparently our dog killed 2 rabbits in the back yard a few days ago when it was like 90 degrees. :( What would you do next?? A) Pick them up with a shovel, put them in a bag and take them out to the country like 1/2 mile away and empty the bag in the ditch or field. OR B) Put them in the garbage container, that sets right below the kitchen window and next to the dryer vent? :flames: WTF was he thinkin'??? :eek2: glad I ate those Oreos yesterday, I'm never eatin' again. :umno:

I have a dumpster for things like that.

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw this (you know how some of those old people are...needing glasses and all...)

My dogs eat the rabbits that they kill.

Is that TMI?

Honestly, I would've thrown them in the garbage as well. I was house sitting a few weeks ago and found a dead squirrel (fell out of the tree) and a dead mouse (dog killed it, and was playing with it). Both went in the trash in the garage. Fermented for 2 weeks. Since I don't produce a lot of trash around the house there wasn't anything the 1st week to go out. I can't imagine what the smell was like for the trash men the 2nd week. :?

Dice them up, roll in flour and fry in butter..... yum!!!!!

Or pitch 'em out in the countryside somewhere. They'll become feed for the carrion eaters of the world.

You want to do that while they're still kind of fresh.
It's tough wrestling them away from the dogs sometimes.

Oh good point, I missed the part about them being a few days old....

Just means they are "seasoned" a wee bit.

I'd tell my husband to get up off his dead a$$ and get that dead rabbit outta the back yard. :P

Just means they are "seasoned" a wee bit. Makes them taste heck of alot better!

I dunno but it looks like either a huge possum or a neighborhood dog died/was killed in my neighbors yard. I noticed it when I was cutting my grass today and every now and then a breeze would carry some scent over. Their problem... not mine.

Except when you're downwind...!