my boyfriend and i have sex on a frequent basis but i've never noticed precum. does every man have it?

I believe not every men have the same physiological setup, some may get precum and some may not get and that doesn't mean they are not healthy.... I too have lots of queries if the precum is always fluisih or watery too... but am damn sure bout my reply for if every man gets precum...! God bless

I disagree.
I believe every man has pre cum... just differing amounts. It varys by age, by hydration, by circumstance, etc.

Buy you should assume that every man has it. Beware!

My point is that every man's reproductive system creates what we call "pre-cum" to traquilize or neutralize" the acidity in the ureathra before the semen is released.

Some men practice "edging" when they masturbate, and so, have become very familiar with the sensations of the release of this fluid... yes, it is watery... and if you successfully stop before fully triggering ejaculation, it can bubble up and out, and seem like a small watery fountain as it "over-flows" the glans and drips off.

If charging forward to ejaculation, the initial spurt overwhelms the watery fluid, and so "pre-cum" is not noticed, having become part of the ejaculate.

The poitn I'm trying to make is that EVERY man's system must make some of this, even if it isn't obvious when it comes out... and by definition, since it is a pre-cursor to ejaculation, it COULD and CAN contain sperm, and impregnate.

So, assume that every man has pre-cum and that the first drip/drop could make you pregnant.

Hope this explanation was more helpful.

Buy the way it only 20% with no protection you will have a baby.
and i don't "pre-cum" so no not every man "pre-cum"s.
and you should really look up thing before you tell someone the wrong thing. :-P

I agree with Kirk C. Every man has to have some amount of pre-ejaculation because the sperm would die inside the vagina because of the acid that is produced to keep it clean. With myself personally I have only noticed it when I have masturbated and stopped right before orgasm to "build up".. A little amount of fluid does come out. And every time this has happened, even though it is not like an orgasm, i can still feel it, and it feels good. But nothing ever comes out early if I decide to go until I have an orgasm. All in all, just go to a clinic and get the morning after pill. It works and it is only 25 bucks.

Ok so what if my boyfriend only ejaculate maybe half the time that we have sex. He either gets to tired or he just goes forever. Do you think he could have pre-cum then?

Yes, ALL men have precum. You may not see it... there may not be enough to "leak out", but ALL men produce it.
It helps to lubricate and to neutralize the acidity left in the ureathra after urination.

If you're asking if you're safe from becoming PG because your boyfriend doesn't allway come, NO, you are NOT SAFE.

Any man's fluid from his penis CAN contain a sperm. This is especially true if he has recently ejaculated and they may be left viable in his ureathra.

Don't gamble. Use protection. EVERY time!
There's a name for people who don't.... "Parents".

You are wrong, not all men have precum! I know myself, and i don't. I used too have a little, but now at 53, nothing!!!

! I have given my bf head b4 and I noticed that before I start he never has any precum even though he is hard. I've noticed this several times and seen the same thing every time. I don't think all men have precum becaus if he had precum his head would be slightly wet before I start correct?

I think that its tru that men do precum!! I was giving my husband oral sex and after a while it started to come out!! Yes there was a little semen present but he didn't nut... so while I continued a little after the precum he started to nut!! So that being said there is semen in precum and men do precum!! O and precum lubricates the vagina and penis during sex!!

Just because ur man does it doesn't mean every man does. People stop making assumption and let a doctor tell you. I was getting tired of reading the back and forth arguments about precum.

my fiance does not have precum. does that mean he will not have kids?

My bf does not have precum... so until you guys do an experiment that proves all men precum .. than its not true for now . there are plenty of men that dont precum so its not rare or unhealthy .

i have a big willy and i dont pre come!!