Hi guys,

can you tell me more about thyrin atc dietary supplement? Anyone tried it? What are your experiences with it?

To be honest, I have never heard about it, until today. I was looking up about it on the internet, and I have found a lot of interesting things, facts, tips, etc.

Is it necessary to have a doctor's prescription? How much does it cost? There are so many pills for weight loss, and you just can't decide what you should try or should you avoid all of these pills.

Any experience and advice?

Share it with me?

Enjoy!

here is what you need to know.

Thyrin atc dietary supplement contains next ingredients: triposphrin, sodium, vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, potassium, manganese, zinc, selenium, folic acid, pantothenic acid etc.  So, basically, you do need a doctor's prescription to use these pills or dietary supplement.

I have a funny experience with it. I bought it in 2009 and it worked so fine for me. I really felt great, no side effect, my hair was beautiful, my skin looks different. I have lost 53 pounds. No weight gain!

But, after a two years, I could not find them in the drug stores.

I really don't know why :)

Hello there,

this is what I call lucky vitamin :). I just love this product! These are the only pills that have helped me so far. I had the same problem – I could not find it anymore in the drugstores :/. That is the only reason why I have stopped using these pills. But I have only positive experience with it.

Of course, you need a doctor's prescription to start using these pills. You should always check with your doctor before taking any product such as Thyrin atc. It would be nice to consult your physician before using thyrin.

But you should try it! I have really nice experience.