Hello, folks. I think that I don’t take enough vitamins through food, so I am thinking of taking some multivitamin products. I would like to ask you to recommend me some multi-vitamins. I would appreciate if anyone could recommend me any kind of vitamin. I hope someone will answer my post. Thanks.

Hi, there. Sometimes choosing a right multivitamin product is not so easy. There are thousands of products of a kind. Every manufacturer claims his product is the best. Women and men have different needs, so the right multivitamin product won’t be the same for them. Ingredients are very important. If cheap ones are used, the product will be cheaper as well. I really cannot tell you which one to take. You should consult a pharmacist about your needs. Then he can recommend you the best for you. I hope everything will be all right.