Hello everyone! I am 23 years old and I am living alone. Ever since I have started living on my own I changed my eating habits. My mother didn’t buy much fruit apart from oranges and apples but I discovered many new and different tastes. I think the best fruit on this world are blackberries and I eat them all the time now. I heard that it’s good to eat blackberries every day. Is it ok?

Hello! Of course it is ok! Blackberries are notable for their high nutritional contents of dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid , and B vitamin. They are also very good antioxidants. In fact, they are somewhere near the top of the list of 1000 best antioxidants in the world. If you have blender I would recommend making a blackberry fruit frappe with some milk and ice cream. It is divine!

Hi! I agree that you can eat blackberries every day but I also think that you should not over do it. There is a lot of different fruit that also tastes very good and has different valuable vitamins and minerals. You shouldn’t be like your mother who ate only oranges and apples, and stick to blueberries only. If you do have a blender make mixed fruit shakes and discover all the varieties of taste you can achieve when mixing different fruit. You can try and see with wich other fruit blueberries go best!

Of course! Eat away! But try to incoporate lots of different fruits into your diet! They're all great in their own way! :-)