Hi. I have acne scars all over my face. They are red and annoying. I look ugly. I`ve heard there are vitamins that help with scars. Is this true?

Hi. Red acne scars will pass in six months, or within a year. Brown scars are problem, they can`t heal. There are vitamins that help with scars. Vitamin A and B are important for the health of your skin. Vitamin A deficiency can cause acne. Vitamin A will strengthen your skin. Vitamin B is great for acne (B3, B5 and B6). Here is what you need for your scars – Vitamins E and C. Vitamin E will speed up the healing process. The recommended amount is 400 IU a day. The only vitamin that has an anti-inflammatory effect is Vitamin C. It will help with healing and protect your immune system.

Vitamin A, C, E, they are essential for scars healing. Try to avoid 'poisonous' meat like chicken, duck etc which is believed to be 'poisonous' n impede skin healing according to chn believe. Do take more fish such as sheng yu, the rich fish protein n omega helps skin to recover faster. U can also take food that helps to replenish blood loss if u sustained significant blood loss during the ops. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***