Hello, I would like to hear something about dealing with dust allergy symptoms. How can I relive my house from dust allergens – dust mites? My daughter is having problems with those symptoms and I am just not that thrilled about her taking medicaments, she is only 10 years old. What am I to do?

Well, even though the symptoms are not that dangerous, still some complications are possible and might lead to some really serious conditions, such as asthma. Anyway, you have to keep the house as clean as possible and this goes especially for her clothes, beddings, mattress, pillows etc. Also, you should decrease the number of furniture pieces to minimum, because they are excellent spots for mites gathering.

I finally got rid of my allergies. It turns out they were caused by particles in the air. I got a system from Chicago Air Purification and it solved my allergy issues. I highly recommend them. Check out their site at www.chicagoairpurification.com