Hello, I am 23 years old and I am having problems with dust allergy. And since I have heard that it might lead to asthma, I would like to know how I can avoid that – completely. So far, the only problem I am experiencing is runny noise but I know that it won’t last forever. Help, please.

Dust allergy might be dealt with by dealing with dust mites. Unfortunately, dust allergy, if left untreated, might worse and asthma might develop. But, you should try to prevent that by washing your clothes and beddings regularly, airing the house every day for at least one hour, avoid dusty objects, try to have plastic chairs and curtains etc. And of course, you can always use medications for dealing with the symptoms.

I've been suffering dust allergies for more than 10 years, and have been having problems managing them even with medications. I came across some great tips here, and since then I've been able to stop taking my medications. Great article!
ehow.com/how_4833439_deal-dust-allergies-home.html

I am allergic to dust and heavy fog or rather smog. Dust makes me sneeze wildly and i take a while to stop. It's really bad when i am no able to stop sneezing. I have been using these allergy relief tablets from Nature Source which gives me some relief.

I have been using the allergy relief tablets from Natures Source which has proved out to be very useful. The herbal medication gave me much relief and they have no side-effects at all.

I have started a running blog of what things I have done to treat my dust mite allergies. Hopefully it will bring allergy sufferers together so that we may pool our resources to better fight this affliction! :D

If you are interested check it out:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed