Hi! My little brother is allergic to dust mites. My mum is worried a lot. She tried everything to protect him from home dust mites but now we realized that he will probably need to take some medicines. Tell me, please, what is the best medicine for allergies to dust mites? Thanks!

Hi! I'm allergic to home dust mites and I'm taking antihistamine called cetirizine. It helps me. I'm also using a nasal spray nasofan. Rapitil eye drops can be very useful. I heard that clarityn tablets are also very effective. Anyway, before he start to use any medication, you brother needs to go to doctor.

Hello there luz,

I am so sorry to hear that your little nephew is suffering from allergy to dust mites. Unfortunately you will have to take him to the doctor to see what the best solution in his case is. I am suffering from dust allergy and I am using antihistamines and nasal spray. Sometimes I need eye drops as well. Unfortunately when spring comes even this is not enough and you will have to pay special attention to this.

Also, you will need to remove all things that collect dust from his room. And you must wash his linen on very high temperature. I hope that you will find best solution to your nephew’s allergy dust problem. good luck.  

I had dust allergy and life was very hard for me .but thanks to Chicago Air Purification.these guys are just awesome.I finally got rid of my allergies. You can check them out here - http://www.chicagoairpurification.com

yes i havedust elergy