Hello, I am 37 years old and I can freely say that I am very healthy and in a good shape. I do have one problem though – dust allergy. Runny nose, sneezing, sometimes breathing difficulties, these are all not dangerous, but constant and annoying problems. How should I get rid of these symptoms?

Well, there are two things you can do. First is try to avoid dust allergens by changing the place you live in (and clean it all the time). You should try to have as les furniture as possible (dust mites accumulate there), rugs should be washed once a week; you should have wooden or plastic chairs… As for medications, you can use antihistamines, corticosteroids and some other.

Hi this is Divya and please read this article
very use ful its regarding Breezy Air purifier I had also same problem they have distributor all over the world u can also email at for more details

I had allergy to dust .i got a system from Chicago Air Purification and it worked amazing for me.now i overcame my allergies.You can check them at http://www.chicagoairpurification.com/