Hi! I have often allergy. Now I am feeling sinus pressure and headache. I don’t have time to visit a doctor. Can you suggest something to get some relief? This condition affect on my work, and life. Thank you!

Hi! You may get some relief from your symptoms with a humidifier. Electrostatic filters attached to heating and air conditioning equipment are helpful in removing allergens from the air. If you are prone to getting sinus disorders, especially if you have allergies, you should avoid cigarette smoke and other air pollutants. If your allergies inflame your nasal passages, you are more likely to have a strong reaction to all irritants. If you suspect that your sinus inflammation may be related to house dust mites, mold, pollen, or food or any of the hundreds of allergens that can trigger an upper respiratory reaction you should consult your doctor when you find some time to find out whether you have an allergy and if so, its cause. This will help you and your doctor to take the right steps to reduce or limit your allergy symptoms.