I don’t know what to do to help my son stop his diarrhea. It has been like this for past 6 days. He is 13 and constantly having trouble with diarrhea. Are there some types of food that can help him? What should I do?

This question came to me as u surprise. The reason for that is that I do not understand how is possible that you did not seek professional help for your son’s condition. I don’t want to sound judgmental, but that is the thing that you should have done. Children can have acute or chronic forms of diarrhea and causes include bacteria, viruses, parasites, medications, functional disorders, and food sensitivities. Infection with the rotavirus is the most common cause of acute childhood diarrhea and rotavirus diarrhea usually resolves in 3 to 9 days. Medications to treat diarrhea in adults can be dangerous to children. That’s why they should only be given under a doctor's guidance. A child can die from dehydration within a few days, so the main treatment is based on stopping dehydration. Children with diarrhea should eat foods high in complex carbohydrates, such as bananas, crackers, noodles, oatmeal, potatoes, rice, toast, and soups with rice or noodles. They should avoid dairy products and foods high in sugar or fat.

you could have him wear diapers

urgently go to the doctor immediately, and chemist buy Gastrolyte, or any form of electrolytes! They will have to be replaced everytime he has a sh*t!

Keep the diet simple, rice, white bread, yogurt, bananas

Believe it or not you can die from diarrhea, and a huge number of people do! please act urgently!

Can you die from diarrhea

What about uti in young adult male can they die from that

Urinary tract infection in young adult malestem can they die from it

I meant urinary tract infection in young adult males can they die from it

And also have diarrhea at the same time

Few people know about this and they are really missing out! There is a very convenient and effective way to help deal with the immediate affects of diarrhea and that is with a Hand Bidet Sprayer. Primarily used for superior hygiene after using the toilet it can also be used to shoot some water up your own pipes, like a mini-enema, to get really clean inside and out. It's fast, efficient and 10X better than using a whole role of Toilet Paper. See ***********SPAM***********. com.