Hi. I'm 24 year old male and recently I started to suffer from some health problems and I would like to find out some effective cure.
About three weeks ago I started to suffer from diarrhea and I can say only that it gave me a lot of trouble these days. I loose about 20 pounds and I look pretty pale and tired.
The thing that worried me the most is that I don’t know what could be the cause. I know that I didn’t eat anything suspicious before this all started. What could cause this diarrhea and is this considered to be a chronic diarrhea?

I will tell you some things about diarrhea you should know if you want to beat this disease. Diarrhea that lasts for more than 2 weeks is considered persistent or chronic. You probably know that many things can cause diarrhea.
In most cases it is food, infected with microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium parvum, Cyclospora cayetanensis, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, Microsporidia, Campylobacter, Clostridium difficile. If diarrhea isn’t cause by food infection there could be many other causes such as antibiotics, high blood pressure medications, cancer drugs, diabetes, food additives, tumors and many others.
You should contact your GP immediately and let him determine what the right cause is and start treatment as soon as possible because it could lead to dehydration and death.

I have had similar condition for the last 18 years. initially it started back in 1990 when i had a severe antibiotic adversed reaction for the second time. practically that was it and i was having non-stop diarrhea for more than 6 months. everyday i was loosing 2-3 lb weight. weakness, nausea, pale skin, loose muscles, fear, sweating fatigue, you just name it i had all the symptoms. what's more that no diagnosis until now. my Dr. believes it's IBS, Irritable Bowl Syndrome. because they ran all kinds of test on me and no diagnosis. have done CAT scan, ultra sound, Colonoscopy, endoscopy and stool test. my endoscopy biopsy returned an H. Pylori bacteria that causes ulcerous cancer in some cases. after the two courses of antibiotic treatments it killed the bacteria. my stool stabilized much better than it was before. according to my own experience, i would blame two things for my diarrhea, one the H. Pylori bacteria, two overdose use of antibiotics, and even my throat/sinus infection too. because even after treatment of the bacteria, i still have stomach upsets from time to time depending the sudden weather changes, especially when it's cold weather. my Doctor believes that H. Pylori bacteria does not cause diarrhea. but the fact that i believe is that after the treatment it stabilized my stool and normalized my liver counts on ALT. my ALT level was up to 201, while the range is 0-35. after the treatment rapidly went down to normal. Dr. believed my liver abnormality might be the cause of fatty liver, but CAT scan and ultra sound scan showed normal. i read about inflamed liver cause can also be a severe infection in the body, which leads to H. Pylori bacteria. however my wife had the bacteria too, i believe i passed to her through saliva, but she never had diarrhea. my reasoning is perhaps she did not have efficient type of bacteria. who knows, i mean she might had some deficient bacteria through my saliva but not effective and active ones. it's really complicated. especially when you have so many problems to blame. but after over use of medications i believe my body became high in toxicity, that the food i ate my digestion could not handle to break down the food due to insufficiency of microfloral good bacteria that interact with bad bacteria and break down the food.

Yes, the causes that were mentioned above result in diarrhea. If you have a mild case of diarrhea, you can just let it run loose, drink a lot of fluids and increase the fiber intake in your diet i.e. fruits, vegtables while cutting down coffee and soda.

When you are experiencing diarrhea for longer than just a couple of days, this condition is considered chronic and can be treated by taking Nana Flakes. It's a powdered banana flakes made from dried bananas that will add more potassium, vitamins and minerals to your body. It can be added to your meals, your baked goods, your drinks and desserts.

You can find more information about it on http://www.ndlabs.com/product/680.

Take care and feel better

What did you do to get rid of your problem? I'm 63 and have had diarrhea for 2 1/2 months. I have spent three years cleaning up my digestive system with probiotics, probiotic foods (raw kefir and fermented vegeis, garden of life probiotics, etc.). When I had this problem twice before the prob iotics seemed to be what got rid of the problem. Now I'm told by a nutritionist that I have parasites, but after taking a million pills and tinctures for months, I'm no better. I take digestive enzymes, eat super healthy but something isn't right. Any suggestions? Did you get rid of your problem I hope? What did you do? Thanks for listening.

Sounds like me my chronic condition though has stuck around since November. I have other terrible symptoms now loss of Mobil function in my legs. My brain can't tell my body what to do. Increase weight loss. Vision is getting worse. And I have been hospitalized twice both times procedures were done by a GI DOCTOR. Who did not help matters bit decided to drop me as a patient. Is that even legal. Can a doctor just droop you without letting you know. This GI group set up a plan to help me find a surgeon. They lied they didn't follow thru. And now I am getting worse and worse. I followed directions. I was not even told I was being a dropped. What if anything can I do legally?