My boyfriend got sick today. he has stomach pains, he was vomiting today, he's gotten really cold, and he also had diarrhea.
He has been drinking tea today. And he has not yet eaten anything. I tell him to eat some soup. What should I do? Or what should I tell him to do?

vomiting
low temperature
diarrhea
light sensitivity

Hi there my name is Doctor Anderson for NHS 24, Has your boyfriend been to any countrys that are affected with the swine flu virus or has he been in contact with anyone. Because it sounds swine flu. You should have him checked out as soon as possible.

Thanks Dr Anderson

NHS24

^ I wouldn't take advice from a "doctor" who cant spell countries right.

I wouldn't take advice from a doctor that refers to the "swine flu" virus as a gastrointestinal virus, being that it is a respritory virus. Sounds more like he has a Rotavirus. Nice one "Dr. Anderson". B.R.A.T. diet would be highly encouraged. (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast). After at least 8 hours of clear liquids without getting sick. When he does drink clear fluids only in small sips at a time. (couple sips every 10 min). This way the stomach absorbs it before it has a chance to expel it. Hope he feels better soon!

my son had the same vomiting, stomach pains, diarrhea, low grade fever, can't keep eyes open for a day. and I got it but my legs are score, My husband got it but no vomiting, and now my other son has it, what do you think it maybe?? 8-|

Firstly your name is not Doctor and the plural of country is countries.

Doctors will say "I am Dr Whoever" Doctor is not the name but the title like Mr or Mrs etc

This is what I've been doing for the last 4 day... and it seems to be helping...First day vomiting - Second day slept all day from vomiting thrird day diarrhea. got so weak had to drink gatoraid and water...Now able to hold down the B.R.A.T. (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast)...finally!!!

Typos and spelling problems can happen to the best of doctors.

My sister had the swine flu and had the same symptoms. I would get checked out by a doctor!

It’s the GI bug it’ll last 1-3 days. anything longer than that go see your dr. Diarrhea is prob mostly liquid and little stool tan/ dark yellow colored. if someone lives with you make sure they disinfect the everyday items you touch i.e doorknobs remote cell phone refrigerator door bathroom fixtures and toiletries. Change bed sheets daily too. Spray lightly with disinfectant on bed and pillows give it 10-15 min to dry And air out so you don’t get a headache from the stench of disinfectant on your bed. not much else you can do but wait it out. Pump the water into your system to avoid dehydration as much as possible (and as much as your stomach can handle without vomiting) your gonna lose a lot of body fluid and you don’t want to start cramping. It can be painful on your abs. Best of luck I hate when it comes around. It comes out of nowhere. One minute your fine next minute your puking and crapping like there’s no tomorrow!

Son aged 12 temp 35.9 and vomited, stomach cramps

i have some problems sir vomithings and body pains stomack pains tell me some solvetions sir