I've started using herbalife recently and I've been really dedicated and followed everything but i just can't get used to diarrhea. What can i do to make my stool harder while i am on herbalife? 

I really don't approve using products like herbalife. Getting rid of years of fast food, midnight snacks, and overeating over night with some magic shake is just not right. 

If you want to lose weight the right way you need to incorporata a healthy life style. Healthy food and exercise need to be part of your life, for good. 

On the other hand, i heard about diarrhea from herbalife and i guess it's normal at the beggining. Those shakes are causing it, maybe because of high level of protein of something. Nevertheless, if you are having diarrhea while on herbalife make sure you drink enough water so you don't get headaches (from dehydration)

Good luck. 

The shakes are nutritionally sound containing essential vitamins as well as the necessary minerals to keep your system functioning like it should. They are far better than the powders you pull off the counter that only contains protein or the ones containing vitamins without the essential minerals. The diarrhea may be cause by an intolerance for soy products. There is an adjustment period. Eating rice at dinner will help with this issue until you adjust.

I just tried these products and Looked to see who else was having diarrhea. Soy has so many digestive issues which is why I initially didn't want to try it. Please do your soy research before you use anything with soy.