I went to the outback steakhouse and I got a marguerite and I am used to marguerite when I get them from my store but when I had this one it tasted really salty and well not like a marguerite and that night (I only got the marguerite) I had the diareah and then the next day it has been six days so far and my butt hurts I am so tired of running off to the bathroom I made an appoinent with the dr. But that's not untill wed and I can't wait. Please help like give me a home remedy or something please

Applesauce is good for that. Soft, already processed food helps so your body doesn't have to tear it down. I don't remember other foods that help, but I use applesauce because it helps a lot.

Go to next pharmacy and ask for probiotics to fight bad bacteria in your guts and to form regular bacterial flora which would stop the diarrhea almost instantly. Diarrhea is very dangerous condition, and you shouldn't have it that long. It will dehydrate your organism and it could lead to serious complications. If you feel dizzy and lethargic, then go to ER because it could be a sign of dehydration which means that you lost a lot of electrolytes through the diarrhea and you need to get them back.

start brat diet bananas,rice,applesauce and DRY toast it helps to start with the dry toast i have this very often and pretty much live on this diet ,also go get a gatorade w electrolytes