I have daily fluctuations in blood pressure that go from hypo to hypertension. In fact, these fluctuations are not that serious, but my body strongly reacts on them. I can feel when my blood pressure rises after one strong coffee and also when is lowered when get up early. How to treat both hypertension and hypotension? Need suggestions about natural way of treatment. Thanks.

Well I guess that you should understand the primary cause of your fluctuations in blood pressure. It may be something very simple; like that you need to take extra vitamin c to strengthen your blood vessel’s walls. I think that you should have ecg or/and angiogram, to check the function of the centre for blood pressure control that is situated in aorta, I think. Else, to check your hormone levels, maybe thyroid gland. If you find your condition is serious and disturbing for you, visit your doctor, sooner is better.

Hi, my mom had menopause from last year, but sometimes her blood pressure go high and sometimes it goes very low..please show me what is the medication my mom may use for low and high blood pressure...thank you very much