Hi, my sister passed away last month. She was a self-supporting mother of 8 years old boy. I am his closest relative and I brought him to live with me. I adopted my nephew, and he’s now like a son to me. I never had children, and I’m afraid I could do something wrong.

Hi, my husband has the same condition as your wife. He has a chronic pain caused by back injury. It was a long time ago, but it still hurts a lot. He can’t walk and sit properly, and it doesn’t hurt him only when he lays in bed. It’s not easy when you watch your spouse suffering from a chronic pain, and no being able to help him. He takes some drugs, but has no relief. He often has constipation due to all the narcotics that he takes, and sometimes he gets even heavier side effects. It’s very hard to cope with chronic pain, and sometimes I don’t go to work because I can’t leave him like that. It hurts me when I watch him suffering and I hope I’ll find a way to help him.