Hi, my uncle is suffering from dementia and he is 76 years old. I know that this disease is not curable but I would like to help him and to make his life as quality as possible. I have heard that there are trainings for people who wants to find out how to help their relatives or friends who are suffering from this severe disease.

Hi, my relative also suffers from dementia. As I am his closest relative I have tried to help him but I didn’t have experience and I didn’t know how to approach to this problem.
I have contact society which was organizing training for people who want to know more about dementia and it was very useful for me. More important thing was that I have learned how to help my relative, how to feed him and make his life much easier. I may suggest you use my experience if you want to help your uncle.