hey okay so this sounds bad . but I'm 14 , I've been having unprotected sex for 2months now with my boyfriend. I'm not on any sort of B.C. either. I haven't had a period since the end of October / beginning of November , I thought I started a couple weeks ago when my boyfriend found blood on his shirt from sex but when I went in the bathroom there was nothing but some dark red/brownish discharge and it was like an off and on "period" for like 4 days. I've also been peeing a lot , and eating a lot , and my breasts are tender . I'm super moody too . I took one home test and it said negative though. Does anyone know if I still could be ? What should I do ? I'm scared and I need answers..

Hi hailey

Home pregnancy test can go wrong, so, I would adivce you to approach a healthcareprovider who can do neccessary tests to confirm whether you are pregnant or not? Good luck

Thank you , I will try .