So I used to be on the Depo Birth Control Shot and was on it for a year but I had stopped taking it and my last shot was in April 2009 and I was suppose to get another shot in July but I never got anymore shots. Well I didn't have periods while I was on the shot and after I got off the shot I only had spotting every month but only didn't spot in November and December. Around January 6th I started spotting again a little and had very light cramping and what felt like a lot of discharge for a few days. Then I had unprotected sex on January 10th. Well on the 16th I started having mild cramps and then the next day or two I started to have sore breast, heartburn, kinda felt like I was peeing more often, and a little more hungry (craving brownies). lol I have cramps still and still no bleeding at all, not even spotting, I feel like I'm PMSing- moody, bloated, and everything else. I was wondering if maybe when I was spotting on the 6th I was ovulating and just spotting cuz of ovulation... and maybe now I'm pregnant? I have been having unprotected sex since I've been off the shot and haven't got pregnant yet. Anyway has anyone spotted when they were ovulating? Is there a chance I can be pregnant? Is one week too early to be having symptoms or could the cramps be from implantation? I will take a test when its not so early.

i was on the depo shot to and i having the same promblem it worn off this mouth and i had unprecedented sex and i having the same symptoms but not sure if pg are not my cycle is late also,,