Missed my period in November took 4 test all negative went to health department they gave me a test it came back negative. 2 days ago i thought i had started my period cause i went to pee and seen a little bit of blood but after that none.... i also had cramp like feelings having sex last night. My sisters friend. Didnt find out she was pregnant til she was 4 months cause her test kept coming back negative. Do you think maybe my hcg is to low to tell Because my doctor has told me before my hormones were messed up or something llike that

Hi wanna,

When did you expect your period?

"Messed up hormones" indicates your period may be irregular as well.

On the 23rd of oct. And my periods been pretty normal pass 6 months til i missed it for nov.

I mean not November but October that i miss my period

OK, October.

Sometimes the home tests just don't work. Try again though, it's been just over 2 weeks since you expected your period.

When you test, use ONLY your very first morning urine. It will give you a more accurate result. Why? Because it is more concentrated. It's not how much urine you have, it's the concentration that matters.

Make sure that you are using a good quality test too. Some of the cheaper ones are not as sensitive.

Test again, good luck.

When. Should i test again? I tested.3 days ago

Did you use your first morning urine?

You can test anytime now.

No it was in the after noon cause i was at the doctors. I read some where on here that sometimes it can take 4 months for a test to come back positive and like i said before thats happen to my friend too. Do you recommend a blood test

I'd suggest the morning test first. It can make a difference.

After that, see your doctor. They may want to do the blood test.

Do you think maybe Ectopic pregnancy? Cause Im having stomach pains during sex ?

At this point we're not certain you're pregnant. If you were having abdominal pains at other times I'd be more concerned. You should still test positive with an ectopic pregnancy.

Try the morning test.

im having pains right now but all tests say negative!! I only spotted for my period of may and that was it. now im having pains really bad in the lower stomach.

If your pains are severe, seek medical attention. The tests DO NOT always work.

I've got a similar question. and wish to see any discussions.