Okay, so I have a question, but I want to give all the background information so that the answers can be the most accurate.

The first day of my last period was Friday, October 28th. I had unprotected sex on Friday night, November 4th, and Saturday night, November 5th. The guy pulled out both times, and I took the morning after pill on Monday morning, November 7th. My periods are not SUPER regular, but usually hover around 28-31 days.

I had a moment of nausea on Sunday morning, November 13th. But it passed really quickly, and I had been drinking the night before, and I hadn't yet had breakfast, so I really didn't think twice about it.

On Monday, November 14th, and today, November 15th, I am having some spotting and cramps. The spotting started as the brownish discharge that I usually get right before I start my period, but today it was kind of pinkish.  I usually get cramps when I am ovulating, which I would have started a couple days ago. However, the combination of the spotting, which I don't have very often, and the cramps, is making me a little nervous. I don't know if I can wait 2 more weeks to take a pregnancy test. Is there any way to find out if I am pregnant earlier than my period? Am I just worrying for nothing, and everything is normal?

I'd appreciate any feedback I can get!!

Make a doctors appt. and go from there...