I'm 24 weeks day 6 today, I had sex with someone on October 31,2014 with too much to drink and cheated on my boyfriend..my boyfriend cums in me all the time and I'm sure the guy didn't cum in me that date, could October 31st guy be the father? My last period was 2 weeks early, October 17,2014. Can someone help me out here?!

Hi Hailey,

Doctors use your LMP to calculate gestation, it's not when you got pregnant.  24 weeks 6 days is Oct. 15, 2014, close enough.

Assuming your period started on the 15th, you'd have had sex on day 16 of your cycle, OR, using the 17th, you'd have had sex on day 14 of your cycle.

Normally you'll ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours.

"October 31st guy" could be the father.

You'll need a DNA test to confirm paternity.

Good luck.

My ultra sound says I am that far along, they weren't going by period because of how early it was, are u sure he could be the father?!

Ultrasound dating is not exact. A lot depends upon the operators experience. Remember too, fetuses develop at different rates/times, just as babies do. It can easily be off by a week or so.

We can't say for sure when you conceived, nobody can after the fact.

You'll need that DNA test. Sorry.