I'm 14 , about 2 weeks until I'm 15 My penis is about 1-2 inches when relaxed and about 4-4.5 when erect When I masturbate I produce a clear sticky liquid it's only a little and it hurts to carry on. I have no pubic hair anywhere my voice isn't squeaky but it isn't deep either . My girlfriend want to aswell as I have sex in a few months on her birthday, illegal I know , shush . In conscious that ou can't fo stuff other men can do and will disappoint her . I'm worried that puberty isn't going to be a thing that comes my way anytime soon and could ruin my relationship?

Hi Guest,

Size when not erect varies considerably and is NOT an issue.

4-4.5" erect is within average for a 14 year old.  

Average for an adult is 5 - 5 1/2".

Don't focus on your size.  It's much more important WHAT you do with your penis.

Please use protection.  A $1 condom is much cheaper than a pregnancy.

There is nothing unusual about your penis size, for your age it is normal. No-one worries about how big your penis is when limp, mate!
Your girlfriend will be VERY disappointed if you do not use a condom during sex and she becomes pregnant as a result.