Hi! I am 16 years old. My girlfriend told me that I have small penis. After, she told me that I feel a shame. Please tell me when penis stops growing. What is normal size of the penis? I am desperate.

You have only 16 years. It’s too early to be a desperate. Probably you don’t have a small penis, and your girlfriend wanted for some reason to hurt you. There are some scientific facts about penis.
Most men stop growing between 13 and 17 years old. 90% of erect penises measure 5-7 inches (12-17 cm) in length, and 1-2 inches (2.5-5 cm) in diameter. But, I have to know that size is less important then filings, and love.

Hi I'm 20 and my penis still aint growed
yet and I'm started to worry its still the same as it was 10 years ago
I have got hair every where what's the ago that people goes though it
And what happens plz can someone help

it stops growing at the end of puberty it can be 13-18 and there is no normal size and no way to change it. it is genetic like your eye couler or hair some times it takes longer to grow im 17 and mine has only just grown so dont be worried

you see 7 inches as big its not it is avrage and the chance of any more growth is slim

Sexual satisfaction is due to a number of things and size Is only one aspect. Big is not the same as, or equal to, satisfaction. The vaginal muscles move and tighten to accept an erect penis from about 3" and longer Penis size is determined by genetics. The size of the penis changes during puberty. Penis growth starts between the ages of about 10 to 14 years of age, although some boys are younger, some older. The testicles begin to enlarge first and hair grows in the pubic region. The penis grows in length first and girth slightly later. Teenagers have to wait one or two years after they have stopped growing in height before they will be able to know their final penis size. When the penis is in a non-erect condition, the male organ usually measures between 8.5cm (just over 3") and 10.5cm (just over 4") from tip to base. The average figure is about 9.5cm (or 3 ¾" ), but this kind of precise measurement is really rather valueless because so many factors (for instance, cold weather or going swimming) can temporarily cause a shrinkage of an inch or more. So you needn't be worried if you happen to fall short of the average figure. The distinguished American researchers Masters and Johnson measured the penile lengths of over 300 men. The largest organ (measuring 14 cm, or 5 ½" in the flaccid state) belonged to a slim man who was only 5' 7" tall; the smallest (measuring 6cm, or 2 ¼" ) belonged to a fairly heavily built man of 5' 11". majority of men measure between 15cm (6") and 18cm (7") in the erect position, with the average figure being about 16.5cm (6 ½"). Over the past few years the market for penis enlargement has developed into a multi-million dollar industry. Most aren't aproved medicines, relatively little is actually reported about the effectiveness of such programs or whether any health implications occur as a result of consuming the products on the market. Embarrassment is probably a significant issue here and men aren't reporting the fraud. In a recent poll = 91% out of 1785 men said it was a waste taking the pills & 84% out of 1237 men said it was a waste trying combined methods

can i c it baby

Yeah okay kid, and I happen to know that just because you have a big penis, doesn't mean you'll get a lot of women. So shut your penis hole and take your lies somewhere else

Ya my names Jason and I'm 15 and my penis is 5.2 inches would that be considerd average

how many inches satisfied for women

Im 13 and my penis is 6 inches exactly erect 7 inches am i to short

Being a huge penis to be honest doesn't look that awesome though...

Try 9inches, bro. That's big. 5-7 is average...

i have a 14 inch penis and am 15

in 9 inch is erection stage