I think it's too small. It's currently about 3 - 3 1/2 inches when flacid, and about 4 inches when erect. How big should it be? Im 14 next month (December 2010) if that helps. Thanks, Cameron :-)

hey cameron,

your penis is totally normal for your age. its around your age when people start puberty so there is a wide range of penis sizes depending on where your are in puberty. have you started puberty yet?
the average length for an adult male penis is 5-6inches so you are well within normal range

dont worry ;-)

yea thats about normal

at ages 13-15, penis size has an average range of 4" to 5.5". Know that ethnicity will generally also play a role in penis size. On average, 4" for east-Asians adults, 6" for those of African descent, and 5" for everyone else. A couple people will be above and below average, but even that's normal. I myself am above average for my cultural background, not trying to make a sexual statement or something perverted.

Depends if you hit puberty yet, I'm almost 14 to and I'm like five and a half, but I. just started puberty, so idk alota my friends alr like 7 and up to 9 so I guess I'm just a late bloomer

I'm 14 and mine is 7 inches flacid and 8 1/2 inch erect with a 5 inches in girth so either your small dude or I'm huge idk what the average Is but that's my size and I just turned 14.

5in girth my ass if u do  dude you have a frikkin choas dickhead

I'm 13 and mine is about 6 inches long.

I'm 13 and turning 14 soon too and my penis is only 2 inches long I think it's very small if its small plz tell me how to make it a normal size and I'm not at puderty

same! idk if its small or not!!!!

Your not in puberty yet... you are fine i am 13 and a little over 6in. Erect and i was in the same shoes before i started puberty dont worry you are just a late bloomer

TARGETED TO THE ABOVE COMMENT

Im 13 6'0 And my penis is about 5.5-5.7 erect and 4.0-4.2 flaccid is that small?

I could still be happy sucking it, don't worry!!!

If I seen I'd tell u but I wouldn't care to see

I'm 14 since march  6ft 1 and 210 pounds and I am around 2 1/2 flaccid  and 6 erect.  Any where between 3-6 inch erect at your age is normal from what I heard. Remember dude, You still have plenty of time to grow!