Im 14 Years Old And My Penis Is One Inch Will It Ever Grow

he dude dont feel bad, I'm on the same page you are. I'm 14 1/2 and my penis is only 2". a lot of my guy friends talk about their size, but I either don't say anything b/c I'm... or I lie about my size. I guess you and I are just late starters.

same here....gunna be 15 in july too :$

man im 15 and my penis is only 1 1/2 inches maybe 1 inch long i dont no when it will grow i saw a guy in the change rooms same age as me his is about 5 inch i dont no when mine will grow kinda cuts u off tho because u might not have enough confidence with girls etc.

but hey its how u work it not how big it is (mine erect is about 15cm). any 1 who teases about other guys penises shud be shot anyways cuz they're the ones looking in the first place

dont feel bad man when i turned 14 in march my guy was only 3.7" erect and i have little to no hair on my pee or arimpits. now its july and i have a fair bit of hair on my guy and starting to grow hair on my armpits and im pretty much 5" and still growing quick.. things can change fast

Hey guys, don't worry about your penis size. First of all, whatever size you are while not erect doesn't really get counted anyway, only the size you are when erect. Second, if you are not 16 yet, you are likely still growing and your penis will still grow in size. I hope that this helps! Is anyone still upset about their size?

It's ok. I'm 16 and my erect penis is only 5.5" I haven't seen much growth since I was 13 and my parents said they were both late bloomers.
I've hit everything in the puberty cycle becides penis growth. I'm starting to think that the 1" I gained was it. I just hope everything is going right in my body, and it sucks when everyone else around you is big and it pisses me off when girls talk about size being a factor. Just learn how to treat your girl right and they won't care. Plus 2" is enough to satisfy a girl I hear. If it doesn't grow i'd give my Doc a call.

im 16(puberty hit late), when im erect im like 3inch so no one should feel bad except me? my dad is like a PLAYER n i kinda feel disapointed but thats life -.-

I'm 14 and my guy is an inch to an inch and a half. I am a little over weight, by like 15 pounds, and the docter said that could be the problem. I havn't lost my baby fat. It sucks, though. My dad said he was on the small side when he was my age. So, don't feel bad. :-)

Are you guys talking about when it's erected or non erected?

Im 14, comi g up to 15 in october and my penis size is only 5" to 5"3/4 on a hard on :| is that right?

I am 16 years old and erect...my penis is 1 or 2 inches, I don't think it has grown at all in my life or it hasn't grown much. The problem is I have been told I am good looking and girls always try to ask me out and stuff but because of my confidence I refuse, I have never had a girlfriend because of this problem and I am very lonely. :/

I'm twelve and going into junior high or middle school and my
penis is only an inch and my mom told me about changing in locker rooms
and taking showers with other people.
And I don't want them to laugh at my size. :$

I don't think you should worry about it. If someone laughs at you, that's not your fault. That's them being insecure and that's waht they do to feel better okay? Don't feel bad. Just take care of yourself, okay?

hi same here im 14 my penis is only 3 inch on a flacid im worried is it gonna grow all my friends have bigger ones