HELP! HELP MEEEEE!!!!! I'm 13 turning 14 in September but my penis hasn't grown at all, I have pubic hair ant some leg hair but my penis isn't growing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!

Hey guest. How big is your penis both flaccid (not erect) and erect? Are you overweight at all? How long ago have you started puberty.... I'm sure you are totally normal. Penis growth occurs very slowly and so it may seem like its not growing when infact it is

Hay just thinking, so im 14 and i started puberty just before i turned 14 it must have been 10 months maybe 11 months i think it started with lotsnof body order then pubic hair im just starting to get arm pit hair will my penis grow and if so when abouts flacid its about 2 inch and about 4 1/2 erect it may be growing but at a very slow rate which worrys me because it may not have that much to grow. And to all the guys who are freaking out in 14 going 15 in 2 months i am getting invited to parties almost every couple of weeks and ur not the only one having to hide ur self from sexual inter course it is natrual from what i know but still if u could ensure me it would be great.

Hey there your penis is definitely normal for your age there's a very wide variety of penis sizes for kids your age because everybody develops at different rates. Some peoples penises grow faster than others sometimes they get under arm hair before pubic hair sometimes pubic hair before the voice gets low so it all just depends on your genes and how are you developing. There is nothing abnormal about you . If you have any other questions or concerns just ask!!!!

hey guys! im 14 and my penis hasent grown at all. I started puberty when i was 14 and 8 months. My penis is 1" regular and 1.5" when hard. plz help me!!!

Hi Guest
You still have lots of time for growth to happen and since you have just started puberty you may have not reached the stage where your penis starts to grow.
How long it takes or what the end result will be is hard to predict since everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz you can determine what stage you are in and there is good information on growth and development.
Sounds like you are a bit of a late bloomer compared to some.

I am 14 and my penis is 3 inches flaccid and 4 inches erect what should I do

Also I don't know if it will get b****r or will it help me I don't have a clue

Hi Guest
There is nothing wrong with your size now and your no where near being done growing so it should get bigger also. Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and for 14 your size is normal.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be.

I just turned 14 my penis hasn't grown even though I have small pubic hairs and I'm worried my penis won't get any bigger will it or will it stay the same size?

Hi Guest
You have just turned 14 and you are no where near done growing so it won't remain the size it is now. If you are just starting puberty being a bit smaller than some of the other guys your age is nothing to worry about. Your penis will grow how long it takes for it to grow and what the end result will be is hard to predict but it will happen.
You just need more time to grow and develop.

I'm 14 turning 15 in a couple months and my penis is 2 1/2 inches flaccid, and 4 1/2 erect. I'm a little overweight, please help

I am almost the same. My penis is the same sizes as yours and I'm 14, I have pubic hair and armpit hair but my penis is small. I need help too

I'm 13 turning 14 next month, but my penis hasn't even started growing! I have pubic hair longer than my penis! I'm not overweight but, I'm a little chubby. I'm 5 feet tall. My penis is 1.5 flaccid and 2.5 hard I'm scared!!!

why penis is not growing and im 14 and it still little