im 14 and my penis is 2.5 inch on erect, but i don't have any hair under my arms. im not fat or short or tall im just average, so is this normal. and will my penis ever grow

It sounds like you are a bit of a late bloomer. Please don't worry about it. You will go through puberty eventually, and sometimes guys do not get hair under their arms until they turn 18! So don't worry about it. In the meantime, try to relax and enjoy yourself. Does that help?

your just a late bloomer if you had lots of armpit hair and pubic hair and it was still that size, then that would be considered small. Im turning 15 in 3 days and 7 1/2 inches when hard, but when i was 13 i was 2 1/2 when hard so just give it some time, you will grow.

well i guess im gonna be like a horse when i grow up cause im 14 now and i have got a 8.5 incher. no lie

Hi guest of 8.5 in. That's a joke ...really??

i think u didn't grown up fully. is ur penis skin get off from ur penis head? hv u started masterbution.

wait till 18-20

You are proably going to make a lot of girls happy and SATISFIED,if you haven't done it yet?? I am adult and mines 6 inch.Good luck with your big penis,and sperm a lot:)))

Well how much am I going to grow? I am 14 1/2 years old and I am 9 inches long. Am I going to be a huge size too? I need help with this.

To the guest above me. No one can say if it'll grow more. Let's hope it doesn't because you are getting in the area where it will be uncomfortable for the girl. Sorry to tell you there is nothing you can do. Doctors have nothing that can help.

So big penis disgusting at the girls, big penis don´t work pretty good.

The guest above, I'm not entirely sure what that means. lol

Hey i just turned 13 a couple of days ago and my penis is 7 inches any idea of what it could be when im older and is that bigger than average? 

There's a good many boys your age that hasn't grown yet. Got any pubic hair and if so when did it start?

Well this is under average, but you still have time to grow. I'm 13 and my penis is 8 inches when erect and 5.7 when soft so don't worry just yet.

not sure but you are small and my stay that way.  I was your size at 14 ended up 4" at 16 now 23 and still 4" :(