I'm 18 and will be 19 come May. What I want to know is if my penis is the "average" size. It is 5 inches long and 1 inch wide.

Yeah thats average if what i've read on this site is correct, I'm assuming your talking about when erect? When i'm 21 and last time i measured i was 5 n a half inches long and 1 n a half inches wide, but i havnt had a really strong erection in a long time, so hopefully ill be sligtly bigger lol

Penis size chart

Hey, man! You are right, it is the average size! We always expect something bigger! Look in the mirror, it enlarges the size:))

I think your just fine. I'm at 7" sometimes flirting with 8" and girls have always told me it's definitely very big. And to us guys, 7-8 is not "very big". Fact is, guys lie. Girls tell the truth. So if I'm 7" and told to be bigger than usual, then you're at what they are expecting. And not to mention it can still grow in your 20's as mine did.

then again, more than a mouthful is a waste

Is that honestly the average size?! Wow I figured I was average I was at 8.5" long and 1" in circumfrence when I was 16 that's what I figured the average penis size was for my age back then lol I'm glad I was wrong cuz I'm almost 18 and my girlfriend is 19, I was scared that I'd be small in her eyes but if 5" is the average length then I'm 4.5" above average, hell yeah!

I am 16 and im at 7 1/2 already! Yay!!

I'm 13 and almost 8 inch (20cm) o_o but I'm Aussie and half Greek if that makes a difference

Im 16.. Sorry im dont know how much is an inch so... My penis is 16cm... is that okay?

I'm 18 years old and iam 5"7 and 161 lbs. when erect its 5 1/2 inches and an inch wide is this normal?!?!?!?

There's no way it could be that big, Im 19 and you would be bigger than me.

As you can see from this thread it varies widely, you seem fine though dont worry!

Around 5.5 and 6 inch erect but your penis will keep growing till ur 21

im 15 and when my penis is soft it is 5 1/2 inches but when its erect i cant put up with it, my penis size is 9inches and when i have sex my girlfriend complains what can i do