My penis is only 2inches and i'm very worried, im am 14 1/2

Hi Guest

You are a long way from being done growing and your penis will get bigger.

How far you’re into puberty and when you started can influence your growth also.

Are you 2 inches soft or erect?

As people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis there will be guys the same age as you with much bigger penises just as there will be guys the same size or even smaller.

Being smaller can be frustrating and a bit embarrassing in the locker room.

Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times how long it takes or what the end result will be is hard to predict but you have lots of time to grow yet and the changes you are hoping for should happen soon enough.

Ah well i don't really see even the first stages of puberty I believe it is my balls becoming red and enlarging i have read. people say penis stops growing at 16. also i have a red line going down the bottom of my penis. my penis is 2 Inches erect.

Often the growth of pubic hair is the first indication that puberty has started.
Since you have just started puberty or are about to you are just a bit of a late bloomer which is very common and nothing to worry about.
Your penis can grow well past sixteen and since you’re getting a bit of a late start it could very well be around 20 before your done growing.
It is hard to predict how big you will be when you’re done growing but you have many years of growth and development ahead of you.
It sounds like your developing just as you should be but with just a little bit of a late start.

Okay thanks i will thumbs up u and ill leave my penis alone for a couple of years. is this red line down the bottom of my penis a problem???

You’re welcome
You don’t have to leave it alone unless that is what you wish masturbation in no affects the size of your penis that is determined by DNA not masturbation.
The red line underneath could be a friction thing if you masturbate a lot or has it always been there.
I would think it is nothing to worry about either way.

I dont masterbate often anyway thanks!

The line across the bottom of your penis is normal. It's called a raphe line. All males have it.