Is my penis too small? when erect it is 2 inches long when limp it is 1 inch and how can i "grow" a bigger penis?

Hey Fuzzy, after reading your other posts it's appears that it hasn't been too long since you started puberty. It takes time for your body to develope. No one can say how quickly you'll get what you're looking for because we all develope at different speeds. You might get the growth you want in a year or it may be 3 years. The only thing you can do is wait and let it happen. Nature has to work in her own way. You'll be fine, take my word for it. There are plenty of 13 y.o.'s just like you.

hey i'm 13 too i wanted to know the average penis size, mine is only 10cm when not erected and 15 when erected, is this bigger or smaller than the average?:)

According to my converter that's 5.9 inches. Much above average for most 13 yo's. That's almost the top end for a normal adult penis.

Ummm not to be mean or anything but that is kinda small mine was two inches when i was 8 yrs old now im almost 14 and last time i checked it was 5"4 not sure if its grown any

mine is 2 and a half inches not erected and 3 inches when erected and im 13 is that normal

cj you got time your penis can grow until mid 20's who knows how big its gonna be.

dude mid 20s i thought it stops at 19 but im wrong again DAMN YOU SCIENCE TEACHER lol

well it depends on when you started puberty. 

honestly dude i dont know it was either 11 or 12

ya you got a while for your penis to grow. 

Cj, you'll probably see a good bit of changes in the next yesr, just got to wait it out. There's nothing wrong with you.

Mine is 3.5 soft and 6.5 erect,and that works fine for me and my f:)

Im thirteen turning fourteen on feb. 2nd so im 14 pretty much and im about six feet tall and my length is 5.6"

Dude thank god I'm 6inches and turning 14 in April and I started puberty last year woo! I honestly thought I was small I now have a whole new self respect