I'm 22... I've been on birth control pills since I was 17. My period has always been normal. About a week and a half ago my boyfriend and I noticed my breast were a lot larger, the I started getting weird stomach feelings, nausea, light headed, dizzy, weak when moving a lot, eating and craving food... food taste sooo good! And my emotions are totally not me. I took a pregnancy test a week ago at night... it was negative. But the pregnancy feelings are only getting stronger. However, I started bleeding yesterday. A week before my period is due. It was bright red with some brown... more than spotting but not like my period and the cramps were not period cramps. I am still bleeding but the blood is lighter in color. I also stopped taking my birth control 3 days ago incase I am pregnant... I don't want to hurt the baby. I'm thinking it may be implantation blood. So what do you think.... Pregnant or Early Period? My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years and we truly hope we are expecting... Thanks. 8-|

This morning I barely had a little bit of pink on my pad. And when I wipe after going to the bathroom it ranges from bright red to a lighter pink. I took a pregnancy test this morning with my first use of the bathroom... it was negative. I'm still not cramping and I always cramp pretty bad for my period and I usually have a big flow. So I guess we're playing the waiting game. I'd only be around 2 weeks pregnant if I am....

So I am starting a bleed a little more... It seems watery compared to my period and seems to be more bright redish-pinkish. I don't have any period symptoms... and I usually cramp really bad! :-(

If you have been faithfully taking your bc, i would have to say that i don't think your pregnant. Sometimes when we are on the same birth control for a long time, things change a little. Maybe you might want to speak with your Dr. about switching your pill.
If you two really want a baby, just come off the bc all together.
With your description, i don't think your pregnant. :-(

Thanks for the reply.
I still think/hope it is too early to detect pregnancy and I'm hoping it is implantation bleeding. Hopefully. %-)

You sound so excited at the thought of being pregnant :-D :-D
I hope you are. Come back and tell us.

My boyfriend and I are very excited. I am very very very emotional especially at night. We really want to be expecting! I'm going to feel awful if I'm not pregnant. But there is something definitley going on with my body... it's crazy and so not me. Lol.

So now it seems to be my period.
The cramps are a little worse than normal and I am sick to my stomach. :-(

Why don't you stop the pill all together? You sound like you would make a cool mom. Start a calender and chart your cycle.
Please don't be sad, no more of this :'( okay :-D
If you decide to get pregnant, it may take a few months, but it has happened for some as soon as the bc was discontinued.
Keep smiling, you're okay, tho disappointed i know.
Hugs to you

Thanks for the comment.
I was born to me a MOMMY. Lol.
I can't wait.
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks again!

Still think I am pregnant... waiting on the HCG blood test. ;-)

I find out in the morning if we are expecting... I am nervous. My only symptom that has easied up is the nausuea. I can see the veins in my breast now and they are still enlarged.. I need DD bras now! I started with egg white cm today. I've gained 8lbs in 2 weeks. I eat everything and can never get full. My contacts have been bothering me. I burb and pass gas more than normally... My lower stomach feels a little hard and tender most of the time... My emotions are out of control... driving my poor boyfriend nuts... very unlike me! However, my mood is very very very happy. Weird!!! LoL.
I sure hope I am... my boyfriend and I couldn't be more excited.
I have heard that if it is too early that the HCG Blood test may not even pick up the hormones... So we shall see.
?

:-D :-D :-D I have my fingers crossed for you hon. You sound like you could be pregnant. Yipee...come back after you see your Dr. and let us know.
I will say a little prayer for you and your maybe daddy to be.
Good Luck

The doctor called.. she said the HCG test was negative.
But for some reason I don't believe her.
I totally feel pregnant!
Is it possible that I am just not producing enough hormones yet?
I'd only be a month or less.
I have never felt like this before... and I know it is not a UTI or another infection..
My temp. does go up and down a bit during the day between 97.1 & 99.5.
I am so weak and I get light headed all the time. I have used the bathroom enough for a week just today.
What is going on...?