I am 22 years old girl and my height is 5.8.can i increase my height?please help.

Honestly there is NO way to increase your height. It has to do with genetics! If your dad is 5 foot, and your mom 5 foot 2, MOSTLY LIKELY you will be between 5 and 5 foot 2. You follow after your parents height.

However if you HAVE  a ancestor with a TALL height OR SHORT height there is a small possibility you could take after them. I have a friend that is 6 foot 5 , and both his parents are 6 foot. He took after his great grandpa who was 6 foot 7.

First, why would you want to be a female taller than 5'8"? That's a better than perfect height for a girl.

Also, most girls don't realize that they achieve their max height at the time they begin their period. That's why girls are so much taller than the boys at a much earlier age :)

But, to just answer your question..... no, there is no way to increase your height. Just be happy - you are tall & beautiful!

You are lucky girl .. I had a problem too about my height iam 16 now and turning to 17. After 2 months my weight is 50 Kg and iam 5foot 3inches tall ery depressed about my height anyone tell me how can I grow up self only 3inches more I iyk a girl she like me too but height difference make both of us confused she is 4inches taller then me and when we hang out its look lyk that iam walking with my big sister :( even though she don't wear heels too because of me if she wear then our height difference increase too she will 5foot 8inch :( please helpp meeee!

I am a 19 year old guy and I would beg to gain a couple more inches by the time I will be 23, although my growth plates are already closed (I recently had an X ray of my hand and wrist). So, NO, at this age you are as tall as you will ever be, especially if you are a girl. You are already 4 inches taller than the average woman. What do you want more?! A girl taller than 5'10" is perceived as ridiculous, so be pleased with yourself.

Hi you have not to worry about your height

because 5.8" is a good height for a girl.