I am a 21 years old and 5'7" in height aproximatly. Can I increase my heigh? My father is 5'8" and my mother is 5'2". Please help my by giving me some suggestions. 

Hi Ambrish, welcome to this forum my friend and I hope you are doing well. I can understand your situation that you want to get help to increase your height. When it comes to getting growth of your body, your body will get maximum growth til the age of 18 to 20. If you are looking to get help to increase your height now, I am not sure if you will be able for it. Still it is a good thing that you want to try for it. If you want to get help to grow your body in a better way and want to increase your height, I will suggest you to live healthy and active Lifestyle for it. It is very important to add regular exercise, yoga and good nutrition in your regular routine. There are some specific exercises that can stretch your body to maximum level and maybe you can get help with it to increase your height. You can try exercises like pull up and stretching yoga to get help with it. If you are doing exercises, I will recommend you not to go with any heavy weight lifting exercise if you want to increase your height. You should avoid exercises that create pressure on your core downside. With regular exercises, it is always important to have good nutrition in your diet because nutrition is very important for your body if you want to grow it. I am not any professional but if you want good suggestion about it, I will suggest consulting with any professional nutrition and fitness expert who can give a better advice about it. I hope it will work for you my dear friend.

Hello Ambrish, firstly thanks for asking question for discussing. Yes, you can increase height after 21. But don't try to use height increase products, it can be harmful for your health.

You can increase your height by regular exercise, yoga  .

Health Guru

Once your past puberty and in your 20s nothing will make you grow any more, your overall height you will grow to is passed down in genetics from you parents, grandparents, great grandparents an so on, NO exercise, yoga or pill will make you grow taller!

You can increase your height by regular exercise, yoga

ello Ambrish, firstly thanks for asking question for discussing. Yes, you can increase height after 21. But don't try to use height increase products, it can be harmful for your health.Read more ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use